Follow

Saturday 8 August 2015

Currently Reading: 'Never Never: Part 2' By Colleen Hoover and Tarryn Fisher

BLURB:
'Silas races against time as more truths unravel, while others twist tighter together. And now, the stakes are higher as Silas' control slips and others begin to point fingers. Charlie is in trouble and he must be the one to bridge the chasm between their past and their present. Because somewhere between the I love yous and Never Nevers and Never Agains, a truth they never could have imagined beckons to be found.' 

As soon as I finished Part One I had to jump straight into the second part of this gripping story. The cliffhanger at the end of book one pulled me in and I knew I just had to continue this short series straight away. From what I've read so far the mystery is still just as gripping but I am missing some aspects of part one quite a lot.

P.S. Just take a look at that scary cover! All that blood in the water, how could I not carry on, what does it all mean?!?!




Follow my progress with 'Never Never: Part 2' on Goodreads: https://www.goodreads.com/user/show/30517727-ashleigh-geekie

Follow me on Bloglovin to keep up to date with all my posts, just press the widget at the top of my page or search the title of my blog on the Bloglovin homepage.

No comments:

Post a Comment