1. 'The Lord of The Rings' Trilogy by J.R.R Tolkien
The map of Middle Earth is definitely one of my all-time favourites! The world J.R.R Tolkien is so huge, beautiful and beloved that it would be a crime not to include a map in the books. My favourite parts of the map are definitely the gorgeous font used and the way you can see all of the mountains.
2. 'A Song of Ice and Fire' series by George R.R Martin
3. 'The Chronicles of Narnia' by C.S. Lewis
The map to Narnia had to be included on my list because this series was one of my favourites as a child. The map is absolutely gorgeous including everything you need to get a complete picture of this beautiful world. I especially love how it includes the witch's castle!
4. The 'Throne of Glass' series by Sarah J. Maas
5. 'Winnie the Pooh' by A.A. Milne
Check in next Wednesday for a new topic. If you want to get involved in Top 5 Wednesdays check in here:
Follow me on Goodreads: https://www.goodreads.com/user/show/30517727-ashleigh-geekie
Follow me on Instagram: Ashers_6