This week's topic is the Top Ten Characters You Just Didn't Click With!
1. Greg Gaines, from 'Me and Earl and the Dying Girl' by Jesse Andrews
2. Margo Roth Spiegelman, from 'Paper Towns' By John Green
3. Daisy Buchanan, from 'The Great Gatsby' By F. Scott Fitzgerald
4. Cersei Lannister, from the 'A Song of Ice and Fire' Series By George R.R. Martin
I love Cersei, don't get me wrong, she keeps things interesting and without her a lot of the twists and turns we get in this series wouldn't have occurred. However, sometimes she's so needlessly evil. I know she's a woman trying to find power in a man's world but she sometimes uses this power when there's no threat and ends up ending or ruining someone's life. *cough cough* Ned Stark *cough*
5. Bill Compton, from the 'Sookie Stackhouse / True Blood' series By Charlaine Harris
I never trusted him. I never shipped him and Sookie. I pretty much wanted him out of the picture as soon as he entered it.
6. Charlie, from 'The Perks of Being a Wallflower' By Stephen Chbosky
7. Mia, from 'If I Stay' By Gayle Foreman
8. Rosalie Hale / Cullen, from 'The Twilight Saga' By Stephanie Meyer
9. Bella Swan, from 'The Twilight Saga' By Stephanie Meyer
10. America Singer, from 'The Selection' Series By Kiera Cass
Follow me on Goodreads: https://www.goodreads.com/user/show/30517727-ashleigh-geekie
Follow me on Bloglovin', just click the widget at the top of the page!
For business enquiries and questions contact: firstname.lastname@example.org