Follow

Thursday 6 August 2015

Currently Reading: 'Never Never' by Colleen Hoover and Tarryn Fisher

BLURB:
'Charlize Wynwood and Silas Nash have been best friends since before they could walk. They've been in love since the age of fourteen. 
But as of this morning... they are complete strangers.
Their first kiss, their first fight, the moment they fell in love... every memory has vanished.
Charlize and Silas must work together to uncover the truth about what happened to them and why. But the more they learn about the couple they used to be... the more they question why they were ever together to begin with.' 

I'm really excited for this because the blurb sounds absolutely fantastic and like nothing I've ever read before! Also although I've never read anything by Tarryn Fisher, I'm a huge fan of Colleen Hoover and the books she's written independently so I'm hoping this will be just as fantastic as those. A huge bonus to this book is that it is only 150 pages (so very short) because this book is written in parts! This means that I should be able to zoom through this and get on to the next one!

If you're interested in this book or you've read it and have any thoughts on it, let me know!


Follow my progress with this book on Goodreads: https://www.goodreads.com/user/show/30517727-ashleigh-geekie
Follow me on insta: Ashers_6
Find me on Bloglovin! Just press the Bloglovin button at the top of my page so you never miss one of my posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment