Follow

Wednesday 26 August 2015

Top 5 Wednesdays: Series I Wish Had More Books

1. The 'Harry Potter' Series, By J.K. Rowling
I honestly can't get enough of this series and I would love for more books to come out surrounding this world. I've always wanted a book about the original order of the phoenix leading up to James and Lily Potter's deaths; I also wouldn't mind the story of Grindewald and Dumbledore translated into a full length novel.

2. 'The Confessions of Georgia Nicolson' Series, By Louise Renninson
I remember finishing this series when I was a lot younger and wishing that there were more books! I really wanted more of Georgia's crazy exploits and would have loved to have seen whether she got her happy ending with the guy she chooses at the end of the final book. 

3. 'The Mortal Instruments' Series, By Cassandra Clare
I was so sad when this series ended and I would love to read more from Clary, Jace, Simon and the rest of the gang. I know we will be seeing them in the 'The Dark Artifices' series but I want it fully focused on the original gang!!! 

4. 'A Song of Ice and Fire' Series, By George R.R. Martin
Okay Okay, so this is definitely a cheat one! I know there are more books coming but they aren't coming soon enough. I need them in my life NOW. 

5. The 'Divergent' Series, By Veronica Roth
I loved this world so much and I would love for Veronica Roth to write more surrounding this world. 




Follow me on Goodreads: https://www.goodreads.com/user/show/30517727-ashleigh-geekie
For business enquiries and questions contact: liveinsidethepages@hotmail.com
Follow me on Bloglovin', just click the widget at the top of the page!





No comments:

Post a Comment