Follow

Sunday 16 August 2015

Currently Reading: 'How I Live Now' By Meg Rosoff

BLURB:
'Fifteen-year-old Daisy thinks she knows all about love. 
Her mother died giving birth to her, and now her dad has sent her away for the summer to live in the English countryside with cousins she's never even met. 
There she'll discover what real love is: something violent, mysterious and wonderful. There her world will be turned upside down and a perfect summer will explode into a million bewildering pieces. 
How will Daisy live then?'


I've never read anything by Meg Rosoff, but I've heard wonderful things about her books especially this one. I don't really know what this book is about and I haven't watched the movie either so I'll be going into this completely blind (which is a good thing... I think). I'm really looking forward to discovering a new author and if I like 'How I Live Now' I will definitely be buying more of Rosoff's books!



Follow my progress with 'How I Live Now' on Goodreads: https://www.goodreads.com/user/show/30517727-ashleigh-geekie

Follow me on Bloglovin, just click the widget at the top of the page!

For business enquiries and questions contact: liveinsidethepages@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment