Follow

Tuesday 1 September 2015

August Wrap Up

This month I managed to read 12 books which I was really really pleased with! Although I've review all of them on here I'll just tell you what they were and what I rated them!

1. 'Go Set A Watchman' By Harper Lee (3/5 Stars)












2. 'The Apple Tart of Hope' By Sarah Moore Fitzgerald (4/5 Stars)












3. 'Elizabeth is Missing' By Emma Healey (3/5 Stars)












4. 'Never Never' By Colleen Hoover and Tarryn Fisher (4/5 Stars)












5. 'Never Never: Part 2' By Colleen Hoover and Tarryn Fisher (3/5 Stars)












6. 'Hardwired' By Meredith Wild (3/5 Stars)












7. 'Girl, Interrupted' By Susanna Kaysen (2/5 Stars)












8. 'On Chesil Beach' By Ian McEwan (4/5 Stars)












9. 'How I Live Now' By Meg Rosoff (4/5 Stars)
10. 'The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe' By C.S. Lewis (3/5 Stars)
11. 'Say Her Name' By James Dawson (5/5 Stars) 
12. 'Me And Earl And The Dying Girl' By Jesse Andrews (3/5 Stars) 


Add me on Goodreads for updates on my reading: https://www.goodreads.com/user/show/30517727-ashleigh-geekie

Follow me on Bloglovin, just click the widget at the top of the page!

For business enquiries and questions contact: liveinsidethepages@hotmail.com





No comments:

Post a Comment