Follow

Monday 17 August 2015

Currently Reading: 'The Lion, The Witch And The Wardrobe' By C.S. Lewis

BLURB:
'Lucy steps into the Professor's wardrobe - but steps out again into a snowy forest. She's stumbled upon the magical world of Narnia, a land of unicorns, centaurs, fauns... and the wicked White Witch, who terrorises all. Lucy soon realises that Narnia, and in particular Aslan, the great Lion, need her help if the country's creatures are ever going to be free again...'

I read The Chronicles of Narnia books when I was very very young and I decided to re-read them as they are only small and I'm EXTREMELY behind in my Goodreads 2015 Reading challenge. I loved these books as a child and I'm hoping that I'll still be able to appreciate them 10 years later!


Follow my progress with this book on Goodreads: https://www.goodreads.com/user/show/30517727-ashleigh-geekie

Follow me on Bloglovin, just click the widget at the top of the page!

For business enquiries and questions contact: liveinsidethepages@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment