Follow

Tuesday 4 August 2015

Currently Reading: 'The Apple Tart of Hope' by Sarah Moore Fitzgerald



BLURB:
'Oscar Dunleavy, who used to make the world's most perfect apple tarts, is missing, presumed dead. No one seems too surprised, except for Meg, his best friend, and his little brother Stevie. Surrounded by grief and confusion, Meg and Stevie are determined to find out what happened to Oscar, and together they learn about loyalty and friendship and the power of never giving up hope.'



So I picked this book up a couple of weeks ago in my favourite local charity shop and I'd never heard anything about it but the gorgeous cover just drew me in!

I'm only around 30 pages in and I can't yet decide if it's my type of book just yet but it's definitely becoming very interesting with the whole mystery of Oscar's disappearance.




Follow me on Goodreads and keep up with my progress with this book!
https://www.goodreads.com/user/show/30517727-ashleigh-geekie


No comments:

Post a Comment